From £200 (+ VAT) per session.
Aims of the session are to:
- Develop governors’ understanding of their statutory responsibility to monitor and evaluate the work of the school through the strategy of governor visits.
- Develop a greater awareness of the wide range of opportunities for governor visits.
- Share good practice in relation to the protocols for visits:
- Things to do before, during and after a visit
- Creating the correct impression
- Reporting outcomes to the full governing body
- Governor visits policy.
- Raise awareness of how governor visits support meeting Ofsted requirements.
Purchase a session (or more) and discuss your requirements with us to ensure you get the training your organisation needs.
For more information on our Governance services, please visit our Governance Service page.